Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Student Faculty Ratio
- Location - Bishop’s is located in the bilingual community of Lennoxville, a suburb of the city
of Sherbrooke, Quebec, located about 1.5 hours southeast of Montreal. The Eastern Townships
region is known for offering a safe and welcoming atmosphere, exceptional outdoor
recreational opportunities, and a great quality of life.
- Campus - Bishop’s University’s 550-acre campus features 25 buildings, including seven
residences, two libraries, two theaters, outstanding classrooms, laboratories, athletic facilities,
a newly renovated sports and recreation centre that includes three gyms, an indoor pool and an
800-seat arena, a historic chapel, a music recital hall, and a daycare.
- Faculty - Bishop’s University boasts some of Canada’s best university professors. Our 115 full_x0002_time faculty members are involved in extensive research and publishing endeavors. We put
great emphasis on personal contact between students and professors, and favour small classes
and frequent seminars, laboratories and tutorials.
- Application Deadline
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
Please consult with specific program.
- Minimum Application Requirements
- TOEFL - 90
- IELTS - 6.5
For M.A. and M.Ed. : TOEFL - 90 (20 for each section)
- IELTS - 6.5 (6.5 for each section)
- Case by case.
- At least two years of relevant educational
experience (teaching or related
professional experience) for the M.A. and
- Application Checklist
- Submit Online Application
- $65 CAD application fee
- Copy of most recent university transcript
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Copy of your valid passport
For MSc applicants:
- Statement of research interests
- Program pre-approval form
For the M.A. and M.Ed. Applicants:
- 2 references using the School of Education
- Letter of intent outlining why you believe
you are a good candidate for graduate
studies at Bishop’s University.
- MA applicants only: One-page description
of your research interests, including area of
interest, initial research questions,
approach, possible resources required, and
an approximate time line for completing the