Case Western Reserve University
LLM Programs, ESL
U.S News # 42
Student Faculty Ratio
- Real-life experience: 99% of CWRU students take part in hands-on learning experiences, like internships, research, study abroad and more, making them standout candidates for highly competitive jobs and graduate school programs.
- An incomparable neighborhood: There are 50+ cultural, educational and medical facilities located in CWRU’s University Circle neighborhood—the country’s most culturally packed square mile. And a few miles away is Downtown Cleveland, home to professional sports teams, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and big-name employers for jobs and internships.
- Your team: CWRU surrounds you with a network of professionals dedicated to your success through graduation. Your team includes a navigator, advisor, pre-professional advisor and library advisor who will champion your success.
- Big outcomes: Within six months of graduation, 96% of CWRU graduates are employed full time, in graduate or professional school or otherwise pursuing their goals. You’ll do big things fast.
- Application Deadline
- Fall - April 1
- Spring - October 15
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
LLM Tuition: $51,900/academic year
- Amount: $3,000-$10,000
- Minimum Requirement: TOEFL-90/IELTS-7.0/ELS-Level 112
- Separate Application: No
- Minimum Application Requirements
- TOEFL - 80
- IELTS - 6.5
- Duolingo - 115
- ELS - Level 112
Summer Language and Law Institute+Degree Program in Fall
- TOEFL - 70
- IELTS - 6.0
- ELS - Level 111
ELS Language Center+Degree Program
- No requirement for TOEFL/IELTS
- Application Checklist
- PDF application form
- No application fee for LLM programs
- Copies of transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended
- Copies of official TOEFL score or an IELTS record report (if any)
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement