Columbia College Chicago
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
U.S News #16 in Most Innovative Schools
Student Faculty Ratio
- Located in the heart of downtown Chicago’s Cultural Mile, Columbia College Chicago is a private, nonprofit college offering a distinctive curriculum that blends creative and media arts, liberal arts, and business in more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Columbia’s tuition and fees–$27,786 for '21-'22–are among the most affordable of all private arts and media colleges in the nation.
- Columbia has more than 96,000 alumni, making our network among the largest of any arts and media college in the world.
- Application Deadline
Deadlines vary by program. Please consult with specific program using the link below.
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
Tuition: $1,140-$1,291/credit hour
Separate Application: No
- Minimum Application Requirements
- TOEFL - 90
- IELTS - 7.0
- Duolingo - 115
- Not required
- Application Checklist
- Submit Online Application
- $75 Application Fee
- Official Transcripts provided via mailing by previously attended institutions
- WES/EDC/EP Transcript Evaluation
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement (750 words max.)
- Portfolio/Interview if required by program