Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
U.S News #83
Student Faculty Ratio
Best Value--Marquette ranked 54th in the nation, even higher than UW Madison.
No. 6 in the nation for job placement.
Outstanding Finance program-Marquette's graduate Finance program ranked #24 in the US News. 88% Marquette's AIM students passed the CFA Level 1.
Appealing co-op program available for undergraduate engineering students.
Abundant internship opportunities for students majoring in business, engineering, and nursing.
Unique pre-professional programs in pre-dentistry, pre-law, and pre-medicine, etc.
- Application Deadline
- Fall Semester: June 1
- Spring Semester: October 15
The above dates are for most programs, some have different deadlines, please refer to the link in the viewbook.
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
$ 500- $1,965 per credit, varies by program
- Amount: Up to $27,000
- Separate Application: No
- Minimum Application Requirements
- TOEFL – Varies by program and ranges from 80 to 100.
- IELTS – 6.5 (6.0 for each item) for most programs; 7.0 for Communication, Healthcare Technologies Management, Political Science, Public Service
- Varies by program and some could be waived if GPA is higher than 3.25 or 3.5. Please refer to specific program requirement.
- Application Checklist
- $55 application fee waived through IPERC
- Unofficial copies of transcripts, degree certificates (if any) in both English and original language from all previous universities.
- Official GRE (Code 1448)/GMAT scores if required by the chosen program.
- Official Proof of English language proficiency (if any).
- Statement of Purpose
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendation
- Other required information, such as interview, varies by program.