Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs, ESL Programs
U.S News #127
Student Faculty Ratio
- Great location--Seattle University located in the downtown area of Seattle, the home of Fortune 500 Headquarters, such as Amazon, Costco, Microsoft, Starbucks and etc.
- Outstanding business programs--Seattle University provides top notch graduate business programs, including Accounting, Business Analytics, and Finance--all are Top 30 in the nation.
- Best Value--Seattle graduates earn $123,000 in their mid-career, even higher than UW Seattle.
- Top Rankings--Ranked among top national universities for its academics, student-centered teaching, service learning and leadership in sustainability.
- Various Career Resources--Connects students with major tech firms and local industry for internships, projects, and networking.
- Flexible Enrollment--Offers four intakes for applicants.
- Application Deadline
Deadlines vary by program
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
$661-$947/credit varying by program.
International students will be automatically considered for merit-based scholarships at the time of their admission.
- Minimum Application Requirements
- TOEFL 86
- IELTS 6.5
- PTE 63
- Duolingo 110
- TOEFL 68
- IELTS 6.0
- PTE 58
- Duolingo 95-105
GRE/GMAT and Other Requirements
Vary by program. Please consult with specific program.
- Application Checklist
- Submit Online Application
- $55 application fee waived for Fall 2022
- Scan Copy of Transcripts, degree certificates (if any) in both English and original language.
- GRE (Code 4695)/GMAT (Code 5613) are required but optional for most programs through Fall 2022
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Other required documents vary by program