University of Dayton
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
U.S News #127
Student Faculty Ratio
- A Research Powerhouse - In fiscal year 2021, Dayton had $195 million in research sponsorship. To top it off, the University is No. 1 in the nation for materials research and development.
- Successful Outcomes - Nearly all — 97% — of 2021 graduates report being employed, pursuing a graduate degree or participating in a service program within six months of graduation.
- Top Entrepreneurship Program - Dayton’s entrepreneurship program ranks among the top 50 in the nation according to The Princeton Review and Entrepreneur magazine.
- Industry Partnerships - Dayton is pioneering partnerships with visionary companies. GE Aviation and Emerson built research facilities right on campus.
- Affordability - The University invests more than $200 million in students each year through generous financial aid awards, and approximately 98% of students receive financial assistance.
- Application Deadline
- Fall - May 1
- Spring - November 1
- Summer - Case-by-case basis, no later than March 1
The above dates are for most programs, some programs have different deadlines. please refer to the viewbook.
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
Tuition: $700-$1,005/credit hour
Scholarships vary by program. Please refer to the viewbook.
- Minimum Application Requirements
- TOEFL - 80
- IELTS - 6.5
- PTE - 60
- Duolingo - 105
Varies by program. Please consult with specific program
- Application Checklist
- Submit Online Application
- No Application Fee
- Official Transcripts provided via email or
mailing by previously attended institutions
- Official English Language Report sent from the testing body
- Official GRE/GMAT Report sent from the
testing body if required
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Other Documents if required