University of Southern California
Pre-Master’s Programs at the International Academy
Los Angeles, CA
U.S News # 27
Student Faculty Ratio
- USC is consistently ranked in the top 30 national universities.
- Famed for its prestigious creative programs, particularly film, the University of Southern California (USC) is the oldest private research university in California. USC is highly selective and offers a wide range of top-ranked academic programs.
- Great Location - LA is the second-largest city in the U.S. and offers so much to USC students, from arts to culture to food and more. This provides students with many resources and tools to succeed in their careers and lives.
- Application Deadline
- Summer 2022 Application Deadline:
Round 1: February 25, 2022
Round 2: March 11, 2022
- Fall 2022 Application Deadline:
Round 1: June 17, 2022
Round 2: July 1, 2022
- Spring 2023 Application Deadline:
Round 1: October 14, 2022
Round 2: October 28, 2022
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
Program Fee: $12,000/semester
- Minimum Application Requirements
Varies by program. Please refer to the view book for details.
- Application Checklist
- Submit online application
- $175 application fee
- Scan copy of official transcripts
- Financial Statement
- Copy of your passport page
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Academic score officially reported to USC by the program application deadline
- GRE/GMAT score officially reported to USC (if GRE/GMAT required by specific program)
- Copy of your bachelor’s degree diploma (if you have already graduated)
- CV (if applicable)
Statement of Purpose