Foothill & De Anza Community College
Associate Degree Programs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Student Faculty Ratio
- #1 Ranked Community College District in California for transfer and graduation (edsmart.org)
- #1 for the most acceptances and matriculation to the University of California (UC) system
- Guaranteed admission agreements with 18 universities, including 6 UCs
- Cut the cost of studying in the United States by half or more. Our tuition is less than $8,500 USD per year.
- Flexible admission, 3 times a year, with no SAT requirement even when transferring to most prestigious universities
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, just south of San Francisco and near 6000 technology, medical, and creative companies
- 100% of our classes are taught by full professors and class sizes are small, often with 20 students or less
- Application Deadline
- Fall Quarter: August 15
- Spring Quarter: February 15
- Winter Quarter: November 15
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
Tuition and fees $9,072/academic year
- No scholarships available for new international students.
- Students in their second year can apply for scholarships. Awards range from $500 to $4,000.
- Minimum Application Requirements
- TOEFL - 61
- IELTS - 6.0
- Duolingo - 95
- PTE - 45
- Students who did not meet the English proficiency score can choose to attend one of our partner English language schools.
- Application Checklist
- Submit Online Application
- $75 Application Fee
- Upload an official school transcript
- For students who attended schools in the U.S., please submit an official transcript from all schools you've attended.
- Upload a copy or original proof of English proficiency test score, if any
- Copy of passport