Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Student Faculty Ratio
- Location - Bishop’s is located in the bilingual community of Lennoxville, a suburb of the city
of Sherbrooke, Quebec, located about 1.5 hours southeast of Montreal. The Eastern Townships
region is known for offering a safe and welcoming atmosphere, exceptional outdoor
recreational opportunities, and a great quality of life.
- Campus - Bishop’s University’s 550-acre campus features 25 buildings, including seven
residences, two libraries, two theaters, outstanding classrooms, laboratories, athletic facilities,
a newly renovated sports and recreation centre that includes three gyms, an indoor pool and an
800-seat arena, a historic chapel, a music recital hall, and a daycare.
- Faculty - Bishop’s University boasts some of Canada’s best university professors. Our 115 full_x0002_time faculty members are involved in extensive research and publishing endeavors. We put
great emphasis on personal contact between students and professors, and favour small classes
and frequent seminars, laboratories and tutorials.
- Application Deadline
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
- Amount: $500-$20,000/year
- Separate Application: No
- Deadline: March 1st
- Minimum Application Requirements
- TOEFL - 90
- IELTS - 6.5
- PTE Academic - 61
- Duolingo - 115 with no sub-score under 90
- MELAB - 85
- CAEL - 70
- Bishop’s does not
provide a conditional letter of admission to
students before they are enrolled with a
partner English language school.
- Application Checklist
- Submit Online Application
- $65 CAD application fee
- Copy of high school transcript, including
mid-term course grades if available
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Copy of your valid passport
- Applicants to Music programs must provide
an audition and letter of musical