Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs
U.S News #83
Student Faculty Ratio
Best Value--Marquette ranked 54th in the nation, even higher than UW Madison.
No. 6 in the nation for job placement.
Outstanding Finance program-Marquette's graduate Finance program ranked #24 in the US News. 88% Marquette's AIM students passed the CFA Level 1.
Appealing co-op program available for undergraduate engineering students.
Abundant internship opportunities for students majoring in business, engineering, and nursing.
Unique pre-professional programs in pre-dentistry, pre-law, and pre-medicine, etc.
- Application Deadline
- Fall Freshman: Rolling
- Spring Freshman: November 1
- Transfer Student: Rolling
*The application deadline is subject to change. And each major may have different deadline. Please double check with your IPERC adviser.
- Estimated Tuition & Fees
Tuition (Fall Term): $22,930
Tuition (Spring Term): $22,930
Père Marquette award
- Amount: Typically $19,000 to $30,500
- Separate Application: No
- Deadline: Not applicable
- Notice: Admission Letter
May add to other scholarships: Yes
- Minimum Application Requirements
GPA: 3.0; 83/100
- TOEFL – Reading: 18, Listening: 18, Speaking: 20, Writing: 20
- IELTS – Reading: 6.5, Listening: 6.5, Speaking: 6.5, Writing: 6.0
- Duolingo – Overall score of 115. Prefer no subscore lower than 110
- IPERC ACCP English Exam with scores of 70 or higher
SAT/ACT: not required for international students
- Application Checklist
- Submit Online Application
- No application fee
- Unofficial high school transcripts
- Evidence of language ability (if any)